Thursday, January 29, 2015

Color time

1) Purple: reminds me of Zayn Malik. Makes me think of Mountains. Reminds me of the ADTR concert last year. Makes me feel gloomy but content. If it was music it would be any of Drakes songs.
 2) Black: Makes me think of Kanye West (Yeezus). Reminds me of outer space. Takes me back to The 1975 concert I attended. A feeling or being hardcore. Ties in with the series, American Horror Story.




 3) Silly Old Bear- Living in a magical forest full of imagination and talking animals. In the cove, by the river, lives Berry the Silly Old Bear. Berry is a large, kind, ditsy, Grizzly Bear. He has many friends, but his best friend is a small gecko named Memphis. Memphis is married with three children and lives in the tree by Berry's home.

1 comment:

  1. I think this ditzy grizzly bear character has some promise--maybe you could use him in a children's story?

    ReplyDelete