Thursday, January 29, 2015

Odd Future

I honestly can't explain where I see myself in 5 years, because I have no idea. I plan on a more year-ish basis. So, in a year, I see myself soaking up some sun on the beaches of California, where I will be residing. If everything goes well, I will be moving there after graduation with my mom and dad, and will begin working a part time job, while being in an internship program. And after a year of that, then I will go to college there, that way I can get in state tuition. In ten years, to put it as vaguely as possible, I plan on either getting married, or in a relationship with the man I will eventually marry. That's all I really seem to know right know regarding as goals I have for my near and distant future.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's okay to have some vague ideas and big dreams guiding you while letting bits and pieces of life fall into place as you go. Cali here you come!

    ReplyDelete