Sunday, February 8, 2015

If I were in charge


Heaven On Earth.




If I were in charge of the world, no one would know wrong, only right. Segregation, racism, homophobia, rape, and limits would never exist. Heaven on earth is what I would like to call it. I understand that these things are already trying to be contained, and I’m not absolutely sure as to how I would complete my promises just yet, but it would happen. I believe that defusing the main source that causes people do participate in such wrong treatment towards other. These sources could be money, power, and certain laws/rules.  Now I wont go into detail as to which rules, or how to take away money or power properly, but I believe this could be a good start. There are many wonderful people out there already that could easily make this change without stripping things, but others just need a nudge. Taking proper percussions could prove this plan to be a successful one. It all just depends on every individual, and what they want from their lives.

1 comment:

  1. The quote about what we teach girls is really striking. And accurate. I'd like to see your heaven on earth--a place of acceptance and people not being held back from their true beings or potential.

    ReplyDelete