Sunday, February 8, 2015

Writers Dreaming

1.      The caged bird sings for many reasons, but with the over arching reason that it makes us free. Being able to voice opinions and confessions gives everybody a decision.
2.      I believe that everybody has this power. But that doesn’t mean that laziness, limits, and lack of focus don’t get in the way.
3.      I believe that pondering and speaking about any bad thing feeds it power, through the universe. Focusing on the bad can only bring you down, and release that energy out to others. Throwing the thought of that unclassified bad thing away, diminishes its power completely.
4.     I definitely think that dreams teach us things about ourselves that we would never be able to find out without them. May dreams have definitely shocked me before, but I find myself collecting it and thinking about that dream the next day, and being able to apply it life.
5.     Depending on the day, I could definitely use a break from talking.  I find myself not listening to others, and only thinking about what I will say next. But then other days, I could not say a word for the life of me. Whether I’m upset, tired, or both, I will think/ want to say something important, but I just cant find the energy.
6.     So far, all I know is English, and I am ashamed. Living in America, I believe everyone should be fluent in both English and Spanish. I may know some key terms, but not enough. I would also like to be able to speak French. I believe it’s a beautiful language and I plan on spending much of my life across the Atlantic. Another language that would be interesting would be mandarin.
7.     I find myself remembering certain things clearly, that others have no clue about. Remembering my childhood kind of fades in and out, but if I really take the time to think, I can remember things that even surprise myself.
8.     I somewhat understand what she means, but I’m not sure if there is really a world of difference. Yes some peoples truths are different than others, but facts are facts and can’t be changed.
9.     Just because of this day and age, my small mind is easily occupied by my cell hone (social media). It even becomes a distraction while I’m trying to do some work that I dread, but I can always put it down when needed.
10. I completely agree. To make something easy to read takes lots of details, and details are the hardest part. Writing can be a pain, because you know and understand what you’re thinking, but to put it into beautiful, flowing words, with a great amount of explanation, so that the person that make read the writing is convinced they thought of it themselves

11.  I believe that the science behind things getting g harder to learn after 25 is correct. But the amount of understanding the importance of learning and the dedication that most get when they’re older also improves they’re ability to learn.

1 comment:

  1. I admire your intent to learn other languages--my husband works in technology and says if he knew Mandarin he could be even more successful. I could never do it though. I like to think I could learn Spanish if he and I retire to a house on the beach in Mexico when we are older.

    ReplyDelete