Thursday, April 2, 2015

Music Questions


1. While listening to music, I typically try to listen to songs that express what I’m feeling. Music just seems to put into words and almost tell me my thoughts on a situation. It can be very empowering as well as ground breaking.
3. Its changed quite a bit. Before, I kind listened to whatever my sister would listen too, or whatever was most popular at the time. But now if discovered a great deal of depth in music that just draws me in. I love music, I can listen to anything. But I prefer the songs that exhibit a great deal of talent. Talent through the vocals, in the rhythm, and in the words. When I song can paint a scene in my head and make me feel the way the artist did, then I’m in love.
5. My friends definitely have the same appreciation for music as I do. It’s just such a big part of my life and it’s something we like to share with each other. It’s important to us, of course we want to share it with each other and experience the gift of music together. Also, I like people who can appreciate talent when they hear it.
6. Without music, the world would be quite. People wouldn't know how to completely express themselves to others, a great deal of communication would be lost.

8. I admire the music of Ed Sheeran and Halsey, because they really know how to put the feeling into songs that they want the people listening to feel. They are poets with the way the word situations and everything in them. They also don’t go for the typical objective of love or lost, its distinct stories about whatever they want and it’s fabulous.

1 comment:

  1. I looked up Halsey and listened to a few of her songs. Quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete