Friday, March 6, 2015

Dan in Real Life

2. -Dont forget what you went through/ felt when you were a teenager.
-Really try to listen and understand them.
- Give space at all the right times, but still apply the rules.
3. If I did, i think it would be very satirical about the dumb things people do.
5. 16. I wasn't allowed to date until I was 16. If they start too young, it ruins what they have left in their childhood. Also, they don't know anymore than what others tell them, so they could end up making mistakes too young that they cant undo.
6. Yes, I always want the truth, but I know that if what I think is right is confirmed, that would be my worst nightmare. But I'd have to get over it.
8. Someone is a hottie when I'm attracted to them, Hair, eyes, smile, height, style.
9. I personally don't think your family should be involved with getting you a date. I wouldn't want my family to meet a guy i don't know very well. And have him to turn out to be some loser or jerk, and then my parents think thats the kind of guy I like.

1 comment:

  1. I see a lot of applicable truth in your answers to 5 and 9 especially. I hadn't thought of not wanting your parents to get the wrong impression from a guy you've just started dating.

    ReplyDelete