Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Reel Life

1.     My favorite movie is “Now is Good”.  It’s an English film, about a girl with cancer, whom decides to quit treatment and do the things she wants to do before its too late. I bawl my eyes out at the end of this movie every time, and Dakota Fanning's acting is great, but it isn’t the greatest produced movie ever. I enjoy it because the majority of it shows her being a teenager and crossing things off her bucket list. I like to think that I relate to it, our attitudes are about the same, and I believe I would want to do the same things as her if I knew I didn’t have long left in this world.
2.     I usually don’t care much for action movies. Although I have seen a few good ones, things blowing up and cars flipping in the air don’t really tickle my fancy.
3.     I watch at least one movie everyday, or a good chunk of one. I usually have already seen them if its like that though. In my room or the living room with my mom is where I have witnessed the most movie, I believe.
4.     While watching a movie, my clothing usually needs to be comfortable, or I wont be able to sit still and enjoy the movie. Same goes for the seat, also I nice drink. Although I may not need food, it is always accepted with warm arms.
5.     42%-Extraverted
42%- Agreeable
50%- Conscientious
17%- Emotionally stable
75%- Open to new experiences
        6.  If my life were made into a movie, I would want Cara Delevingne to play me. Not only because she is a beautiful, blonde model, but she has an attitude and spunk about her. My plots would be about me finding myself, building self-restraint and confidence, relying on my family for love and support, and just being able to hurdle day to day complications. I think they’re would be some very sad parts along with weird ones, just because I am weird. But my awesome sense of humor in situations, and the thoughts that go through my head would keep it from getting too depressing. My family is very warm and interesting, we’re all very moody people and maybe too comfortable with each other when it comes to discussions. So that would also be a very intriguing factor in the movie. Thinking about this, I would definitely enjoy watching a movie about my life. But only if it was done with justice.


   

3 comments:

  1. 17% emotionally stable? Amazing. I've never heard of "Now Is Good", but I'll put it on my "Watch Later" list.


    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you describe your family as "maybe too comfortable with each other." I think that would make for a great movie! Reminds me of the way the parents talk to Emma Stone and her adopted brother in Easy A.

    ReplyDelete